- Best 3000 PSI Pressure Washers 2019 Reviews
- 1. PowerBoss 20309 2.5-GPM 3000-PSI Gas Pressure Washer
- 2. Karcher HD 3.0/30 P AL Cold Water Pressure Washer, Honda Engine, 3,000 PSI, 3 GPM
- 3. Karcher Shark HPB-353007B 3,000 PSI 3.5 GPM Electric Hot Water Industrial Series Pressure Washer
- 4. NorthStar Electric Cold Water Stationary Pressure Washer – 3,000 PSI, 2.5 GPM, 230 Volt
- 5. NorthStar Gas Powered Wet Steam & Hot Water Pressure Washer – 3,000 PSI, 4.0 GPM
- 6. PowerBoss Gas Pressure Washer 3100 PSI
- 7. Simpson Cleaning MS60763-S 3100 PSI at 2.4 GPM Gas Pressure Washer
- 8. Generac 7019 OneWash 3,100 PSI, 2.4 GPM, Gas Powered Pressure Washer, and PowerDial Gun
- 9. WEN PW31 3100 PSI Gas Pressure Washer 2.5 GPM
- 10. Briggs & Stratton Gas Pressure Washer 3100 PSI 2.5 GPM with Quiet Sense Technology
- 11. Simpson Cleaning MSH3125-S 3200 PSI at 2.5 GPM Gas Pressure Washer
- 12. Champion 3200-PSI 2.4-GPM Dolly-Style Gas Pressure Washer
- 13. Generac SpeedWash 7122 3200 PSI 2.7 GPM 196cc Gas Powered Pressure Washer System with Attachments
- 14. SIMPSON Cleaning PS3228-S 3300 PSI at 2.5 GPM Gas Pressure Washer Powered by HONDA with AAA Triplex Pump
- Pressure Washer Pumps: 2000 PSI vs 3000 PSI vs 3500 PSI
You need a heavy-duty power washer for cleaning concrete and washing the exterior of a two-story home. The top 3000 PSI pressure washers can also strip paint and remove tough stains.
Most of the pressure washers in this category are gas powered. Industrial models heat water for faster grease removal with less detergent.
Best 3000 PSI Pressure Washers 2019 Reviews
In our article today we’ll review the top 3000 PSI pressure washers. Some of them are ideal for homeowners while others are appropriate for commercial use. We hope our reviews help you find the tool you need for the job you want to do.
1. PowerBoss 20309 2.5-GPM 3000-PSI Gas Pressure Washer
Did you know that PowerBoss is a trademark of Briggs & Stratton? This company belongs to the PWMA (Pressure Washer Manufacturers’ Association). The Association verifies safety and performance standards so that you know that your pressure washer is equal to the task.
The 20309 cold water pressure washer offers 7500 cleaning units of power. That number comes from multiplying the flow rate by the PSI. It’s an indication of the machine’s ability. In this case, the PowerBoss is well-suited to cleaning concrete patios, driveways, vehicles, and decks. The PowerBoss is also quite portable as it has 2 durable wheels.
It runs on a Honda GC190 engine with Easy Start Technology. The axial cam pump is standard for this type of pressure washer. (For more information about pump types, scroll to the end of the article.)
The package includes a 25-foot hose and four quick-connect spray tips. Meanwhile, the detergent injection system puts soap into the spray. The manufacturer says that you should be able to clean 120 ft.² in 10 minutes with this machine.
2. Karcher HD 3.0/30 P AL Cold Water Pressure Washer, Honda Engine, 3,000 PSI, 3 GPM
Karcher is another trusted pressure washer brand. Their Liberty series cold water power washer is commercial-grade. With 9000 cleaning units of power, it makes quick work of graffiti removal. Moreover, it’s relatively easy to transport with its aluminum frame and wheels.
It runs on a 270cc Honda engine and features a Kärcher crankcase pump. It comes with onboard storage for the gun and hose as well as a detergent injection system.
3. Karcher Shark HPB-353007B 3,000 PSI 3.5 GPM Electric Hot Water Industrial Series Pressure Washer
The Shark series of Karcher pressure washers are industrial-grade machines. They have diesel heaters so that they clean with hot water, not just cold. This is very useful for use in restaurants and other situations with heavy-duty grease removal.
This Shark model is not gas powered. It provides electric pressure. It has an electric motor that requires 230 V. The belt drive crankcase pump is covered by a seven-year warranty while the heating coil is protected for three years. All other parts are covered for one year.
4. NorthStar Electric Cold Water Stationary Pressure Washer – 3,000 PSI, 2.5 GPM, 230 Volt
This NorthStar electric pressure washer isn’t portable. It’s made to mount on the wall of your barn, garage, or workshop. It’s compatible with a variety of attachments like surface cleaners. And the belt drive Cat pump is designed for long life and industrial use. If you don’t require portability, this is one of the top electric pressure washers on the market.
5. NorthStar Gas Powered Wet Steam & Hot Water Pressure Washer – 3,000 PSI, 4.0 GPM
NorthStar also makes this hot water pressure washer powered by a commercial-grade Honda engine. It heats the water enough that you can clean with steam, too. You can adjust the temperature up to 250° F and fuel the burner with diesel or kerosene.
One of the highlights of the pressure washer is a Cat triplex pump complete with adjustable pressure and ceramic plungers for extra durability. But there’s also an electric start on the engine. The diagnostic lights help you know if everything is working properly. And the extended run fuel tanks let you work for longer.
The NorthStar pressure washer also has 4 wheels. This is very useful since this machine is relatively large.
6. PowerBoss Gas Pressure Washer 3100 PSI
Now we’re going to take it up a notch with a 3100 PSI pressure washer from PowerBoss. It operates on a Honda GC190 engine. The manufacturer considers this to be a medium-duty Powerwasher for homeowners. Also, it’s PWMA-certified for quality and safety.
It has a one-gallon detergent tank, a 25-foot pressure hose, and four quick-connect tips. PowerBoss offers a 24-month consumer warranty.
7. Simpson Cleaning MS60763-S 3100 PSI at 2.4 GPM Gas Pressure Washer
The MS60763-S pressure washer model is suited to maintaining the exterior of your home, your vehicles, and even your outdoor grill. It’s powered by a Kohler OHV engine with a two-year warranty. The pump has a one-year warranty. And the package includes five tips, two wheels, a spray wand, and a 25-foot hose, all of which store onboard.
8. Generac 7019 OneWash 3,100 PSI, 2.4 GPM, Gas Powered Pressure Washer, and PowerDial Gun
The Generac 7019 OneWash model has two standout features. The first is the Power Dial on the spray gun. It simplifies switching between different tasks. Just rotate the dial between soap, concrete, wood, and car settings to adjust the pressure. But it still comes with four spray tips, a comfortable handle, and responsive trigger.
Next, Generac designed this pressure washer for easy assembly and transport. Everything, from where to hook up the hoses to storing the accessories is intuitive and convenient. Plus, it comes with a 25-foot hose and a half-gallon detergent tank.
9. WEN PW31 3100 PSI Gas Pressure Washer 2.5 GPM
WEN’s PW31 pressure washer model is an inexpensive competitor to the big name brands. It has a 208cc OHV engine with 7750 cleaning units of power.
The pressure hose is 30 feet long, 5 feet longer than the typical hose included with competing models. It has a detergent tank, a spray lance with a safety lock, and five quick-change nozzles. WEN offers a two-year warranty.
10. Briggs & Stratton Gas Pressure Washer 3100 PSI 2.5 GPM with Quiet Sense Technology
The highlight of this Briggs & Stratton gas powered pressure washer is the Quiet Sense Technology. Gas models are loud, typically reaching 75 to 85 dB or more. But this machine’s noise reduces by 40% when you release the trigger.
Moreover, the motor doesn’t require priming or choking. And you’ll never need to change the oil, just add more when the level drops.
11. Simpson Cleaning MSH3125-S 3200 PSI at 2.5 GPM Gas Pressure Washer
The MSH3125-S model is part of their new MegaShot series. It has a Honda engine made by OEM Technologies. It’s made for homeowners and small businesses. Around the house, you can use it to remove old paint from siding, wash a wooden deck or fence, and clean outdoor furniture. The manufacturer offers a one-year warranty on the pump and two years on the engine included in the order.
12. Champion 3200-PSI 2.4-GPM Dolly-Style Gas Pressure Washer
Champion’s pressure washer is a top-selling product. Although it’s powerful enough for commercial work, it’s user-friendly and reasonably priced. Additionally, it’s covered by a two-year warranty and free technical support.
This tool runs on Champion’s own 224cc OHV engine. It has an Annovi Reverberi pump, a 25-foot pressure hose, onboard detergent tanks, a wand, standard handle, and five nozzles.
13. Generac SpeedWash 7122 3200 PSI 2.7 GPM 196cc Gas Powered Pressure Washer System with Attachments
The Generac SpeedWash System includes a turbo nozzle, a soap blaster, and a power broom. For a cold water pressure washer, it’s effective on greasy stains whether you’re using it on wood or concrete. But you can also use it to wash the car.
Use the Power Dial on the spray gun to select the task will be performing, whether it’s soaping up your RV or scrubbing the driveway. Snap on one of the quick-connect tips or accessories. For example, the turbo nozzle has 30% more power than the typical 0° tip. And the 12-inch wide power broom incorporates its own high-pressure nozzles for scrubbing sidewalks and garage floors.
14. SIMPSON Cleaning PS3228-S 3300 PSI at 2.5 GPM Gas Pressure Washer Powered by HONDA with AAA Triplex Pump
You could say we saved the best for last. The PowerShot model is small enough and lightweight enough that a single person can manage it. But it’s tough enough to clean the exterior of a two-story home, prep for painting, and make a filthy patio look like new again.
It runs on a commercial-grade Honda GX200 OHV engine and has a long-wearing AAA triplex pump. This pressure washer is one of the top choices for professional pressure washers. It will last longer than other washers that use axial cam technology as is evidenced by the five-year commercial warranty on it.
Pressure Washer Pumps: 2000 PSI vs 3000 PSI vs 3500 PSI
This information is essential if you want to purchase the most durable pressure washer that will stand up to years of frequent use.
Wobble pumps are common among electric pressure washers that produce 2000 PSI or less. We won’t be discussing these. They last for a couple hundred service hours before they need maintenance or replacement.
Next, axial cam pumps are the most common option on medium and heavy-duty pressure washers up to 3500 psi. They use the rotary motion of the motor to move pistons. The compact design has few moving parts and a life expectancy of up to 800 hours.
Finally, we’ve mentioned triplex plunger pumps. These endure very high pressure and last for thousands of hours before they need maintenance. Of course, they are more expensive. But they are also much more efficient and they run cooler. You’re likely to find them in pressure washers above 3000 PSI.
We hope that our reviews today guided you to the best 3000 PSI pressure washer. As you saw, there are several models that are perfect for cleanup jobs all around your home and workshop. If you’re curious about other pressure washers you can order, check out our reviews of the top options for washing the car and washing concrete.